ADP - Satisfied and will consider working here again | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for ADP

"Satisfied and will consider working here again"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Pros

If you are talented and motivated it is a great place to explore. Lot oopotunities for internal movement. Overall you are treated well

Cons

Certain areas of the division can be very old cultured. So changes do not come easily.

Other Employee Reviews for ADP

1. "Great company and great people"

Current Employee - Sales Intern in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Sales Intern in Houston, TX

Pros

Great work environment. Co workers seemed to really enjoy working with each other. I heard a lot of happy hour talk, lunches, etc.

Cons

The internship wasn't what was told it would be. A lot of new people which made it difficult for them to focus on me and see to it that I could become an ADP employee.

Advice to Management

I like the company, just see to it that the internship program is growing and not stagnant because that intern could soon make the President's club one day.

2. "ADP is a wonderful company to work for, I had a great experience and I would hope to return one day."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Pros

The people are friendly and amazing. It is a laid back atmosphere but at the same time there are many smart people working there that work as hard as they play.

Cons

The interview process was less than outstanding. The hiring process is dragged on way past the amount of time that it should take. Also the pay could be better.

Advice to Management

Continue to expand the Internship program. This is where I got my start and the program seemed to be heading in the right direction. The other interns seemed well selected. I would also suggest hiring more individuals from the program.