ADP - Hard working, ethical, motivated and talented associates will enjoy growth and opportunities for advancement at ADP. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for ADP

"Hard working, ethical, motivated and talented associates will enjoy growth and opportunities for advancement at ADP."

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Hoffman Estates, IL
Current Employee - Sales Associate in Hoffman Estates, IL

Pros

High Performance is rewarded and highly valued. Many training and development programs are offered with excellent on line tools and other blended learning. The senior executives and management I am exposed to possess a great deal of integrity and are as hard working as the associates. If you look at the tenure of associates it is very high and I think that tells the story that its a great place to build your career.

Cons

There are great expectations for high performance and so if you are willing to work hard and focus on growing the business and developing your talent and help develop others talent it is very rewarding. However if you do not want to work hard or just want to skate by, nd are not a team player you wouldn't enjoy working here. ADP does expect a lot of their associates. If you want a 9 to 5 job, this is not the place for you. If you want to build a rewarding career, then you can find it here if you are willing to put in the effort required.

Advice to Management

Do not loose focus on training and development and understand how important it is to surround yourself with great employees.

Other Employee Reviews for ADP

"In 20 years in the sales industry I've never found a better company to work for...they truly lead while others follow."

Current Employee - Retail Solutions Manager in Hoffman Estates, IL
    Current Employee - Retail Solutions Manager in Hoffman Estates, IL

Pros

ADP Dealer Services is about helping clients help themselves to make money and account for it properly. We can truly deliver what we sell. With recent acquisitions and product developments, no other automotive technology provider can come close to what we offer. Plus, ADP only hires the truly professional and passionate sales reps...we are about sales!

Cons

It's a big company so some things don't move as fast as they do in smaller companies. Maybe that's why we are still one of the top 5 companies in the united states with at AAA credit rating!

Advice to Management

Remember that sometimes it's the look and feel of the application that get's the attention. Ask our dealers who DIDN'T buy from us, why they bought something else...it's never price, it's always something we've missed.

"ADP is #1 for a reason. Overall it is a well run company who recognizes their # asset is their people."

Current Employee - District Sales Manager in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - District Sales Manager in Chicago, IL

Pros

If you are in sales, your pay is a direct result of your effort.

Cons

We are becoming a victim of our own success. We are so far ahead of our competitors in terms of number of clients that they can always find a few unhappy clients and make it seem like there are many issues, when in reality there are many more happy clients than unhappy ones. When you're number one everyone is gunning for you, but that also makes us better.

Advice to Management

Keep it focused on meeting the market and customer needs. Continue breaking down the seams across our business divisions and focused on the one ADP initiative.