ADP - Good company to work for | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for ADP

"Good company to work for"

Current Employee - Technical Support Consultant in Parsippany, NJ
Current Employee - Technical Support Consultant in Parsippany, NJ

I have been working at ADP full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Stable company with good management. Yearly surveys to rate the company and management internally.

Cons

I have nothing bad to say about this company if you have a good manager you will be happy. If you have a bad manager at any company it will make you unhappy.

Other Employee Reviews for ADP

"Very negative work environment."

Former Employee - Integration Specialist II in Norcross, GA
    Former Employee - Integration Specialist II in Norcross, GA

I worked at ADP full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Throwing coworkers "under the bus" is encouraged along with anything that can inflate your numbers no matter what ethical or quality issues may arise.

Cons

Awful incentives and shady practices with bonuses that practically eliminate annual raises.

Advice to Management

Take the time to insure everyone on the team can be successful and address issues with team chemistry.

"Worst Internship I have ever had!"

Former Intern - Sales Associate in Milford, CT
    Former Intern - Sales Associate in Milford, CT

I worked at ADP as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

The only thing good about this internship was making $12 an hour plus learning how to deal with rejections. That is all..

Cons

All I was doing the whole time was sitting in front of a phone making phone calls from a list all day long. I would book appointments and management wouldn't even let me go out with the reps to see what it is really like in the field. The only thing I learned from this experience was to never work at the Milford, CT ADP.

Being an intern means to learn something new everyday about the business and the company. I still don't know anything about signing people up for payroll. They lie to all their clients and makes for a very unethical atmosphere.

Advice to Management

Learn how to treat your employees with respect and revamp the whole internship program. I wouldn't even consider the internship program as even a program. They just throw you behind a desk with a phone and a list of people. Very unorganized.