ADP - Very Satisfied | Glassdoor

"Very Satisfied"

Current Employee - Human Capital Consultant in Pittsburgh, PA
Current Employee - Human Capital Consultant in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at ADP full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great management support - flexibility - great benefits - stable company - lots of room for advancement - innovative company - market leader

Cons

Being in outside sales requires a lot of time and focus. Therefore, we don't work 8-5pm, Mon - Fri. We are always available, morning/noon/night/weekends. Demanding job.

Advice to Management

Continue supporting your sales team, being proactive and guiding employees through their career paths. I have a great management team. I can't say enough good things about them. One of the main reasons I like working for ADP.

Other Employee Reviews for ADP

1. "District Manager - Major Account Services"

Current Employee - District Manager in Cleveland, OH
    Current Employee - District Manager in Cleveland, OH

I have been working at ADP full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Talent Development, Career Pathing, Stock Options/Purchase Plans, Car Allowance, 401K, Medical, Laptops/iPads, Uncapped Commissions

Cons

No Company Cars provided, unless you have already been in the program from when it was offered before

Advice to Management

Keep the benefits coming and you are stuck with me for another 10 years

2. "It's Like a Giant High School"

Former Employee - District Manager in Boston, MA
    Former Employee - District Manager in Boston, MA

I worked at ADP full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Strong brand name, good corporate training (TotalSource), decent salary for those who stick around.

Very flexible work/life balance with option to work remote depending on your manager.

Cons

The most successful reps have never worked anywhere else, don't know how to sell anything else, and have huge egos. There are practically no women in management. Atmosphere resembles a high school locker room, not a Fortune 500 caliber company.

Territories are aligned to ensure that the newer reps get shafted, which leads to huge turnover. My branch "training" consisted of being bullied by more seasoned reps to bring them into my deals where they provided no value and pocketed half my commission. "Leads" from entry-level SBS reps were non-existent. Constantly competed with my colleagues from ASO/Major Accounts for a small number of prospects.

Advice to Management

Bring the level of professionalism up a notch