ADP - Great company to work for | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for ADP

"Great company to work for"

Former Employee - District Sales Manager in Cleveland, OH
Former Employee - District Sales Manager in Cleveland, OH

I worked at ADP full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great product and energy and a great support team to help you learn the job

Cons

none to share from my experience

Other Employee Reviews for ADP

"Good, stable company, but slow to adapt"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Salt Lake City, UT
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at ADP full-time (More than a year)

Pros

It's an extremely stable company and you don't have to worry about losing your job (unless you don't perform of course). ADP is a huge company and so there are frequently other career opportunities available in other divisions

Cons

Being such a big company, they're very slow to change. Our order processing systems have been obsolete for 10 years, but there's still no plans to change them. Our software developers are hesitant to adapt to the changing tech world, such as supporting Apple and mobile devices.

Advice to Management

We need to be more flexible and willing to change. As far as tech goes, we're generally 2-5 years behind the curve.

2. "Challenging and Results Driven Organization"

Current Employee - Major Accounts DM in Pittsburgh, PA
    Current Employee - Major Accounts DM in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at ADP full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Management is easy to reach out to and very accessible. This is not the case for other large corporations.... The upper management (VP levels) really know who you are here...huge plus. Schedules are very flexible and not micro-managed.... Results driven is the bottom line here and there are plenty of opportunities to sell several different products sets and solutions. Great line of products beyond basic payroll. Everyday is a challenge and a learning experience. It's a great job and thinking outside the box is accepted. Sky is the limit on making money and there are no caps.

Cons

Communications and collaboration between departments is not always on par (service, partners, implementation, accounting, retention, other business units- sbs, national, majors, telesales, totalsource, etc). It does feel like we compete against other reps we work with at times for business and alignment. It does take a year or two to start increasing your revenue and closing deals.

Advice to Management

Less of the cut-throat culture meaning no pitting people against each other. May not always be intentional....it comes with sales.