ADP - Great company, fantastic culture, lots of room for advancement | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for ADP

"Great company, fantastic culture, lots of room for advancement"

Current Employee - Major Accounts Inside Sales District Manager in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at ADP full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

ADP is a fantastic company to work for. They offer benefits from day one, have a great work life balance, and have so many perks in addition. I have worked here in Inside Sales for 3 years now and I plan to retire from ADP. Management is great and very responsive, always look to promote from within. Results driven, leader in the industry. They offer a lot of contests and rewards and really make it fun to come to work everyday.

Cons

Sales can be stressful at times. I have read the negative reviews and can't believe we are talking about the same company. Don't let someone with a negative attitude who wasn't cut out for sales deter you from a great opportunity.

Other Employee Reviews for ADP

1. "National Account Sales"

Current Employee - National Account Sales in Nashville, TN
    Current Employee - National Account Sales in Nashville, TN

I have been working at ADP full-time

Pros

Training is second to none. Great geographic coverage.

Cons

Products are a few years behind from what today's technology offers. (Many companies don't like being on the leading edge of technology however) It takes more time to sell a deal internally than to sell to a prospect on occasion. There are too many silos and too many management decisions based on self preservation.

Advice to Management

Managers are not driven by an authentic desire to do all they can to make their direct reports successful. They are driven by self preservation at any cost. Managers seem to be timid making good business decisions if something requires out of the box thinking. Managers are not given coaching on how to develop teams, only how to manage numbers or, the coaching they have been given is ineffective. This is a great HCM opportunity to help develop your managers into leaders and to make strategic decisions for increasing sales and not decisions for self preservation.

2. "Tough slow process"

I have been working at ADP full-time

Pros

industry leader, promote from within

Cons

slow to release latest technology, long sales process, low commission payouts, management flux, lack of true employee development