ADP - Amazing Autonomy with the Perks of a Big Corporation | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for ADP

"Amazing Autonomy with the Perks of a Big Corporation"

Current Employee - Implementation Specialist in Salt Lake City, UT
Current Employee - Implementation Specialist in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at ADP full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I have never had so much autonomy at any of the large corporations I've worked for in the past as I do at ADP. As long as I'm hitting my numbers every month my manager is just there for me when I need her and doesn't bug me or watch me like a hawk. I come in with a good idea of what is expected of me, execute it well ,and earn bonuses! What could be better than that? I also love that management at all levels is very approachable when you DO need their help. We have the resources and support we need to be successful. Finally, there is amazing job security at ADP. The company has been around for over 50 years and people will always need to get paid no matter what happens with the economy.

Cons

There are a LOT of different systems to learn and that can be overwhelming. It can also be hard to make this seamless to the clients.

Advice to Management

You're doing a great job making ADP an amazing place to work. Keep hiring amazing talent and trusting them to do their jobs.

Other Employee Reviews for ADP

1. "What a stepping stone!!!"

Former Employee - Major Account District Manager/Trainer in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Major Account District Manager/Trainer in Atlanta, GA

I worked at ADP full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great entry level sales job and long term if one has ability to overachiev multiple years in a row. Excellent training, brand and service offerings.

Cons

Great career until transfed to the toxic southeast. Came to Atlanta because its known as a corporate stepping stone. Good old boy network from current and former DVPs. This is a growing region for years - monkeys could lead the southeast and you could hit the number. Unbelievable arrogance in southeast leadership.

Advice to Management

Promote and support proven winners - especially those who know how to exceed in a shrinking market!!!

"Opportunity if you do your time"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Buena Park, CA
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Buena Park, CA

I have been working at ADP full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

ADP is a good compay to work that will heighten the quality of your resume. Highly regarded for their sale training.

Cons

Kinks in lead process. Could do a better job in employee's not engaing the same client for the same sale.

Advice to Management

Develop a better process when the same lead is worked on by two different asscoiates.