ADP - The Best Place I Have Worked At | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for ADP

"The Best Place I Have Worked At"

Current Employee - Major Accounts District Manager
Current Employee - Major Accounts District Manager

I have been working at ADP full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great training, smart people, lots of opportunities for career advancement, fun, this is by far the best place I have ever worked. Managers are enthusiastic and truly want you to succeed. This is a fun place to work with great life and work balance. We work really hard but the rewards are worth it. Management leads with positive reinforcement, we have contests all of the time just for doing our jobs and are very well compensated. The quality of the people ADP chooses to hire is apparent. Working here you are surrounded by successful, fun and driven people who push you to want to do better every day. Even in sales there is a true team mentality, we all want each other to succeed. In past sales organizations I have worked for the competition between sales people causes conflict, at ADP we lift each other up.

Cons

I don't have any, I love it here

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

Other Employee Reviews for ADP

"Not what it once was!"

Current Employee - District Manager
    Current Employee - District Manager

I have been working at ADP full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

-Tremendous Training and very good product
    -Unbelievable President's Club trips
    -Wonderful colleagues

Cons

-Compensation package is getting much worse
    -Your past means nothing. You could have made 10 Clubs in 10 years and in year 11 if you miss your 1st Q, you are viewed strictly as an under plan performer.
    -Surprisingly little room for growth
    -No work life balance. The company could generally care less about you.

Advice to Management

Hire better managers!! The typical new SE is someone that is 2 years with the company and has eked out one Club. The SE compensation plan is worst than a DMs. There is not reason to want that job. Being an SE should be a postion to strive for and it's not.

"Don't Do It!"

Current Employee - Payroll Specialist II in Lynnwood, WA
    Current Employee - Payroll Specialist II in Lynnwood, WA

I have been working at ADP full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Lots of windows in the office. IT support is good.

Cons

People aren't friendly. Entire office is depressed and/or hostile. Not a pleasant environment to work in.

Once you're hired, you cannot change position for the1st year. Don't go there thinking you can "get your foot in the door", and then move to something more interesting within the company.

Training is non-existent. They'll hold you accountable for things you've never been trained on, or even made aware of. They hire processors who have no experience. Senior Management (offsite) does not want their managers to know how to process payroll (not just not doing the processing, but actually not even have the knowledge). So you've got managers who don't know how to process, hiring people with no payroll experience, and no training program to teach these new associates. Asking questions is frowned upon.

I received FAR better product support from ADP as a client processing payroll, than as an employee processing payroll.

Long hours are expected to be worked. While OT pay can be nice from time to time, any prospective employee needs to be prepared to regularly work 50-60 hours per week. Having much of a life outside of work is difficult, albeit not impossible.

I came to ADP, because ADP is the best in the industry, and I wanted to work with the best. This has turned out to be a bitter disappointment. This section is staffed with sub-par personnel - far from "the best".

Advice to Management

78% employee engagement, still means 22% of your employees are unhappy. Listen to them, and actually make change, not just lip service.