ADP - The Best Place I Have Worked At | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for ADP

"The Best Place I Have Worked At"

Current Employee - Major Accounts District Manager
Current Employee - Major Accounts District Manager

I have been working at ADP full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great training, smart people, lots of opportunities for career advancement, fun, this is by far the best place I have ever worked. Managers are enthusiastic and truly want you to succeed. This is a fun place to work with great life and work balance. We work really hard but the rewards are worth it. Management leads with positive reinforcement, we have contests all of the time just for doing our jobs and are very well compensated. The quality of the people ADP chooses to hire is apparent. Working here you are surrounded by successful, fun and driven people who push you to want to do better every day. Even in sales there is a true team mentality, we all want each other to succeed. In past sales organizations I have worked for the competition between sales people causes conflict, at ADP we lift each other up.

Cons

I don't have any, I love it here

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

Other Employee Reviews for ADP

"Not what it once was!"

Current Employee - District Manager
    Current Employee - District Manager

I have been working at ADP full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

-Tremendous Training and very good product
    -Unbelievable President's Club trips
    -Wonderful colleagues

Cons

-Compensation package is getting much worse
    -Your past means nothing. You could have made 10 Clubs in 10 years and in year 11 if you miss your 1st Q, you are viewed strictly as an under plan performer.
    -Surprisingly little room for growth
    -No work life balance. The company could generally care less about you.

Advice to Management

Hire better managers!! The typical new SE is someone that is 2 years with the company and has eked out one Club. The SE compensation plan is worst than a DMs. There is not reason to want that job. Being an SE should be a postion to strive for and it's not.

"The job that can be great or from hell"

Former Employee - Insurance Services Health and Benefits Account Representative in Florham Park, NJ

I worked at ADP full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great Benefits, Opportunity for Growth, Opportunity for remote work from home.

Cons

Management strategies are not always the best.

Advice to Management

Do not implement changes to processes or workflows that are already providing positive results, without substantial evidence that the change will benefit the team, employee and overall workflow.only to satisfy staff who are not affected by the chage wether implemented or not