Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

ADP is a great company to work for

Apr 28, 2021 - Principal Program Manager in Pasadena, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great work life balance and company really cares about your well being.

Cons

There is constant organization changes happening but this is simply due to it being a large company.

ADP Response

Thank you for the fantastic review! We are thrilled that you enjoy working at ADP and appreciate the positive feedback you have shared.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great culture

Jun 17, 2021 - Implementation Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

It’s a great culture a lot of resources and there’s always someone to help

Cons

The pay can be a little bit better

2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great Company

Jun 7, 2021 - Implementation Specialist III in Vernon Hills, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

They do offer some great benefits that are above average. The company is solid financially so when things like the COVID hit they where able to weather the storm unlike smaller companies that was forced to layoff most of their staff or shut down.

Cons

Like all large companies you will find tons of what i famously call Corporate Ping Pong. People that have been there for decades who refuses to want to change and just keep saying the same old line "We have always done it this way and it has worked" Departments sending things back and forth. Them not always living up to their own motto about Integrity is Everything. our Xcom team keeps talking about how everyone they talk to are super excited to return to the office. Not sure who they talk to but that is outright lies. Everyone i know and talk to have absolutely zero desire to return to office. we have proven over the last year and half that we can do what is needed from home.

Continue reading

ADP Response

Thank you for taking the time to provide your review and rating. We appreciate hearing how we can improve from current associates and we will share your feedback with our leadership teams.

Discover more reviews about ADP.