ADP - Great people, great culture | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for ADP

"Great people, great culture"

Current Employee - Human Resources in Roseland, NJ
Current Employee - Human Resources in Roseland, NJ

I have been working at ADP full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

If you find a place that is full of great people who really care about doing good job, and it has the flexibiity and culture that you fit with, you have found a place to stay. I have been elsewhere - I stay because on-balance it is a great place to work.

Cons

It takes time to get acclimated. It is a very relationship based culture - you need to know lots of people to have career success. I am an introvert so it took time, but it was worth it. You have to have a longer term view to get it, not a place for a rocket to the top.

Advice to Management

You need to talk to the new hires and get their input!

Other Employee Reviews for ADP

1. "ADP 2014 Summer Internship"

Current Intern - App Tier Administration in Alpharetta, GA
    Current Intern - App Tier Administration in Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at ADP as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

The company has a great and diverse atmosphere. Despite my title as an "Intern", I was treated with the same level of respect that an employee with tenure is given. My supervisor was very approachable and and I was often given meaning work which made my experience a great practical learning experience. They also had many "Talk with a Leader" sessions which had the company's higher ups talk about their past experiences and giving advice on anything from life to navigating Corporate America.

Cons

As with any large global companies, your team is split between various locations which means you have to have phone/web meetings to accommodate for the various timezones. The meetings really get tiring after a while.

2. "Former Employee-Digital Solutions Manager"

I worked at ADP full-time (More than a year)

Pros

High compensation for star performers, including stock, bonus, amazing President's Club trips. Tremendous upward mobility within the organization. Great management for sales teams.

Cons

Fairly low base salary but competitive to other large public companies. Monthly quota for sales became ridiculous and was actually cut back because no one could achieve the increased load.