KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Four months and it has been great!

Nov 29, 2021 - Senior Project Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

ADP has both a supportive management team and colleagues. It's a great place to work as it is fast paced but not necessarily all encompassing encroachment on your life. They understand balance, pay fairly and work issues out as a team .

Cons

Corporate is as corporate does. They can be over-processed and some of the security measures are onerous on the employees (Manual), but it is worth these issues as the company is solid/moving forward/forward thinking and gives a good work life balance

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

ADP Response

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate hearing from current associates and value the insights you have shared.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Cool projects and amazing benefits

Nov 25, 2021 - Software Engineer in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

benefits, cool projects, teamwork, career path ,smart

Cons

None, none, none, none, none

Be the first to find this review helpful

ADP Response

Thank you for sharing your ADP experience with us on Glassdoor. We are glad that you are enjoying your role and appreciate your positive feedback.

2. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

The most stressful job I've ever had

Jan 19, 2022 - Payroll Implementation Specialist in Maitland, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

You work with some great people, people that no doubt have become life long friends but you and the people you get hired with...50% will leave within a year and half.

Cons

Even with an open investigation on working overtime while off the clock, leaders involved were rewarded with a promotion rather than given disciplinary action. Don't believe the positive reviews, they've held contest between ADP One locations on who could get the most reviews. Laptops were setup in the cafeteria with HR as they sat by while people left reviews in order to be entered into a raffle. I really wish this was a lie, this was back in 2019? I'm sure other departments are great but being a Payroll Implementation Specialist sucked the life out of people. I read bad reviews on Indeed before joining and thought maybe the reviews were the issue....I wish I would've listened. Please, please read the bad reviews and know that they are NOT exaggerations. If I could give this place no stars, I would. But I had to give 2 just because recruitment does an amazing job at hiring people you actually enjoy working with. Unfortunately at the end of the day, the clients and processing your clients first payroll is the only thing that matters to leadership. Don't expect HR there to do anything either.

Continue reading
    2 people found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about ADP.