Cover image for ADP

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

The best company I've worked for in my 20-year corporate career, no exaggeration

Mar 15, 2022 - Marketing Campaign Technologist in Roseland, NJ
    Business Outlook

Pros

• ADP invests in its employees like no other company I've experience • Work-Life balance is real. ADP has proven to me that there is such a thing as a good and true-to-life balance • Benefits are A+++ 5 stars. From healthcare to 401k and full match • 2 raises in one year in 2021 after a pandemic. That says quite a bit • Bonuses that are fair, equal, and sizeable enough to be excited about • Company Culture is amazing. Speaking about my team and management, everyone pitches in and helps regardless of if it is their responsibility or not. It Feels amazing to work with a team that will help me in a pinch when needed • My boss, who is amazing, has taken on-boarded me in a way that teaches me the biz while providing me with 'teachable moments' without me even realizing it. A true teacher/leader and now my mentor

Cons

NONE • I wouldn't be able to find an inkling of a con if I tried to make a lie up. Nothing but positive things to say

25 people found this review helpful

ADP Response

Thank you for sharing your review and rating with us on Glassdoor. We really appreciate hearing from current associates and value the positive feedback you have shared about your experience! And don't forget about our Associate Referral Program. Earn monetary bonuses for eligible referrals that are hired and join you at ADP!

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to start

Aug 29, 2022 - Account Manager in Louisville, KY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great training Great experience Great opportunity for growth

Cons

Starting salary is lower than some sales jobs

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

ADP Response

Thank you for the great rating and for sharing your ADP experience with us on Glassdoor!

2. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Run from this role

Sep 9, 2022 - Account Manager - Payroll
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nice Co-workers, benefits are good, but medical could be better considering the amount of employees . Some management is good, some have their own agenda or favorites. They are not trained in Payroll or Account management. Most have call center backgrounds, which makes sense since this is a call center

Cons

Misleading about the role. You are not an account manager, you are a call center that assists clients with payroll issues. You have to make the corrections and fix the issues. Not like an account manager where you support and coordinate. It’s extremely stressful role and many people have left. You do the job of several people and are told they are listening to your feedback and make changes, when the changes do not come or completely have nothing to do with feedback. It’s very discombobulated and they keep changing things, because nothing is working or getting better. Unless you have a background in payroll and love to be stressed, and are call center oriented , I do not recommend applying. Other reviews that are positive are from other areas in the company and I am sure they are having a different experience. Dishonest from the start about the role . Not Account Managenent at all! Run!

2 people found this review helpful

ADP Response

Thank you for your insights and assessment regarding your time with ADP. We appreciate you taking the time to invest in writing this review. Your experience and review help us to improve our overall processes and will be shared with our leaders.

Discover more reviews about ADP.

ADP Careers

Cover image for ADP

Welcome to the World of ADP At ADP, we say that we’re Always Designing for People. Starting with our own. We’re reimagining what it means...More

• Innovation