KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, more than 5 years

Implementation leadership

Aug 14, 2022 - Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Recurring revenue model for business ensures job stability Culture and relationships with the people is outstanding. Fun, collaborative environment.

Cons

Long. Hours during year end and holiday black out dates can be challenging during holidays.

Be the first to find this review helpful

ADP Response

Thank you for sharing your experience and feedback with us on Glassdoor! We are glad that you are enjoying your time at ADP and we value your contribution. And don't forget about our Associate Referral Program. Earn monetary bonuses for eligible referrals that are hired and join you at ADP!

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great company

Oct 1, 2022 - Sr. Tax Manager in Alpharetta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Career growth and lots of opportunities to learn

Cons

Hard to move up at times

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Run from this role

Sep 9, 2022 - Account Manager - Payroll
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nice Co-workers, benefits are good, but medical could be better considering the amount of employees . Some management is good, some have their own agenda or favorites. They are not trained in Payroll or Account management. Most have call center backgrounds, which makes sense since this is a call center

Cons

Misleading about the role. You are not an account manager, you are a call center that assists clients with payroll issues. You have to make the corrections and fix the issues. Not like an account manager where you support and coordinate. It’s extremely stressful role and many people have left. You do the job of several people and are told they are listening to your feedback and make changes, when the changes do not come or completely have nothing to do with feedback. It’s very discombobulated and they keep changing things, because nothing is working or getting better. Unless you have a background in payroll and love to be stressed, and are call center oriented , I do not recommend applying. Other reviews that are positive are from other areas in the company and I am sure they are having a different experience. Dishonest from the start about the role . Not Account Managenent at all! Run!

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

ADP Response

Thank you for your insights and assessment regarding your time with ADP. We appreciate you taking the time to invest in writing this review. Your experience and review help us to improve our overall processes and will be shared with our leaders.

Discover more reviews about ADP.

ADP Careers

Cover image for ADP

Welcome to the World of ADP At ADP, we say that we’re Always Designing for People. Starting with our own. We’re reimagining what it means...More

• Innovation