ADS Security - Wonder people to work with. Everyone is family. Customer Service really is Ads goal. They stand by it! | Glassdoor
  1. "Wonder people to work with. Everyone is family. Customer Service really is Ads goal. They stand by it!"

I worked at ADS Security

Pros

Good money, Treated with care, Best Security company for sure! I went through a bad situation in my life and they helped me the best that they could.

Cons

I have nothing bad to say about ADS Security!

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

ADS Security2019-05-15

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Does things right"

Former Employee - Sales in Nashville, TN

I worked at ADS Security full-time for more than a year

Pros

Fair and easy to understand commission plan. Customer focused. Extensive training.

Cons

This is a 100% commissioned job. ADS pays a good training allowance but expects you to quickly grow your sales to replace the base with commission. They don't always make this clear.

ADS Security2019-06-04

ADS Security Response

June 7, 2019HR Generalist

Thank you for your feedback. Recently, ADS re-evaluated our sales training program and made changes that we feel gives our sales associates the tools and resources they need to be successful, allowing our team members to grow exponentially. ADS has systems in place for all sales ...

2. "Just OK"

Former Employee - Life Safety Consultant

I worked at ADS Security full-time

Pros

Good people and quality products

Cons

Lack of Leadership and poor marketing

ADS Security2019-05-03

ADS Security Response

June 7, 2019HR Generalist

Thank you for your feedback. We would like to hear more about your experience. You may reach out to our Human Resources department to share more details about this topic, as we are always wanting to better our employees and teams based on their feedback.

Discover more reviews about ADS Security.