AES Corp. - Sales | Glassdoor
  1. "Sales"

Current Employee - Sales in Peabody, MA

I have been working at AES Corp. full-time for more than 20 years

Pros

Awesome place to work. It has a family culture where everyone is considered important and people care about you. It's exciting working with the latest state of the art wireless alarm communications technology and I am glad to be part of it.

Cons

Engineering is working on a lot of new products coming out and have to be patient to wait on the technology to be available.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work.

AES Corp.2018-03-28

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Constant drama and state of upheaval destroys any opportunity for the company to thrive. Always in rebuilding mode."

I worked at AES Corp. full-time for more than a year

Pros

Some truly talented people work here. There are some really good people at all levels of the organization. Unfortunately, the dichotomy in the culture between this group and the group under the "Cons" section creates constant drama and upheaval. Way too much time spent trying to stay our from under the proverbial bus instead of moving the strategy forward.

Cons

Must deal with unprofessional and unethical behavior of some peers. Additionally, must be able to give in to long term employees who have relationships with the owners. Think about what high school was like and you will have an idea of the culture driven by these folks where "tattling" is the norm and sharing private conversations is a tactic to get things to go a certain way. It is not a pleasant experience.

Advice to Management

Remove the toxic elements still present in the business so the business can move forward toward the success I am sure it can achieve.

AES Corp.2019-05-16

Former Employee - Controller in Peabody, MA

I worked at AES Corp. full-time for more than a year

AES Corp.2019-05-09

Discover more reviews about AES Corp..