AGCO - Ótima empresa para trabalhar | Glassdoor
  1. "Ótima empresa para trabalhar"

I have been working at AGCO

Pros

Ótima empresa para se trabalhar, com bons benefícios, apresenta bastante desafios pois está sempre em processo de aprimoramento e mudanças. Clima bom.

Cons

Plano de carreira lento, não oferece plano de desenvolvimento, empresa muito tradicional, porém sem processo. Exige sempre mais com menos, sempre reduzindo custos.

AGCO2019-02-17
  1. "NA Logistics Manager"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Hesston, KS

I have been working at AGCO full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Goals are clear and senior management provides the tools to help you reach your goals. I have worked for AGCO (Allis Chalmers/Deutz Allis/AGCO) for 51 years! Best company I ever worked for!!

Cons

Because we are an agricultural company, AGCO's factory locations are typically rural. So, if you do not mind working/living in a small town - AGCO is an excellent choice.

Advice to Management

Keep reaching out to the employees....keep offering encouragement. It works!

AGCO2019-10-29

"A Great Place to Work and Grow"

Current Employee - Senior Project Engineer in Hesston, KS

I have been working at AGCO full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Competitive salary, very generous bonus, excellent benefits - Challenging, rewarding work - Many opportunities to learn new skills - International travel - Good work/life balance - Culturally diverse workplace

Cons

- Only 2 weeks vacation time until you hit 5 years worked - Management/company culture can be a bit old fashioned

Advice to Management

More vacation time! Or at least raise the allotment sooner. 3 weeks after 2 years maybe?

AGCO2019-10-24

Discover more reviews about AGCO.