AGM - AGM - Great experience | Glassdoor

"AGM - Great experience"

Pros

Work environment, people, and the opportunity to develop new skills.

Cons

Long hours, being on call at all hours.

Advice to Management

Should be more involved.

Other Employee Reviews for AGM

"BE CAREFUL! DOOR TO DOORS SALES!"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chelmsford, England (UK)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chelmsford, England (UK)

I worked at AGM full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

No Pros, except there were a lot of enthusiastic postive young people, regardless of however naive they were.

Cons

Be careful working for AGM, they take you along for the whole day, ensure you have committed your time on the trial day and drag you around for door to door sales, by the time you get to the main office for a "second interview" it is really late. I have heard this from a number of people and it wasn't just my own experiences. I tried asking throughout the day what the salary was and the answer from the person I was shadowing replied that he isn't at a liberty to discuss pay, so by the time I got to see the manager, it was ten at night! He offered me the job and I asked what the basic pay was, he said there was no basic salary but commission only!!
    These sort of people drag you in by talking about flying you to exciting places such as Chicago and Italy and going on about how much they are making. That's how they persuade naive young people that this is the perfect place of work to join.

Advice to Management

The reason you are making money is not because you are shrewd businessmen, it is because you do not pay your staff a basic salary, therefore you are taking the majority of the company’s profits thus limiting the company’s outgoings. You are exploiting young people and I really think it is a disgrace.

2. "Want to work with AGM as a senior civil engineer representative."

Former Employee - DGM in New Delhi (India)
    Former Employee - DGM in New Delhi (India)

I worked at AGM (More than 5 years)

Pros

It is a MNC having spread its business in different part of world. I want to prove myself in this esteemed organisation.

Cons

WILL TRY TO CONTROL BUDGET AND TRY TO COMPLETE THE PROJECT WITH IN PLANNED SCHEDULE DATE. QUALITY WOULD BE THE MAIN CONCERN.

Advice to Management

to provide cash flow as per the planned schedule