AGS - Best gaming manufacturer to work for! | Glassdoor
  1. "Best gaming manufacturer to work for!"

Current Employee - Account Executive

I have been working at AGS full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Culture, culture, culture - Walking the talk - Growth opportunity - Competitive pay - Inspirational management and executive team

Cons

- Fast growth can be hard to catch up to sometimes

Continue reading
    AGS2019-10-21
  1. "Best Company I've Ever Worked For & The Best People!"

Current Employee - Compliance in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at AGS full-time for more than a year

Pros

I've worked for a lot of companies, and AGS is the best place I've ever worked. The executives care about the employees and it shows. You often see our CEO David Lopez in the lunchroom having lunch with employees. They don't just talk about an open-door policy; they really have one. We can approach any of our executives any time with questions or concerns. Our leadership doesn't just talk the talk; they walk the walk! As someone who has worked in the public sector for many years, I was pleasantly surprised about AGS' generous benefits package. The medical plan is one of the best, the Company gives plenty of PTO days, and we even get a day off on our birthday! The work environment is flexible, and AGS truly cares about giving employees a work/life balance. Family comes first at AGS. I'm proud that we care about our communities. We give our employees many chances to volunteer and help make our communities stronger. AGS even offers a Community Hero day and gives employees eight hours of paid time off to volunteer. We have an awesome Culture CREW composed of employees from across the company who put on fun employee events and celebrations that are supported by our executives! On Employee Appreciation Day, our executives served us lunch and delicious Boba Tea drinks and gave us little gifts and treats. I'm proud and feel very lucky to work here. This is a warm and compassionate company that truly values me and my coworkers.

Cons

Sometimes the workload is a lot, but we all work together and we always get it done!

Continue reading
    AGS2020-03-06
  2. "Company Burned Hot, but Quickly Fizzled Out"

I worked at AGS full-time

Pros

Relatively cool people, casual atmosphere. The company was really fun to work for 3-4 years ago.

Cons

Hired the wrong people for certain jobs; like really cancerous people. After the IPO hype died down, the company burned out quickly and is now hanging on by a thread.

AGS2020-03-31

Discover more reviews about AGS.