AHS - 3rd Party Coordinator | Glassdoor

"3rd Party Coordinator"

Former Employee - Third Party Coordinator in Memphis, TN
Former Employee - Third Party Coordinator in Memphis, TN

I worked at AHS full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

The company had some fantastic perks and when we had our annual meeting we were given great gifts, had and outstanding buffet, and vied at a chance of winning door prizes! It was a good place to work.

Cons

Some of the supervisors and personality issues and when the business changed their stratedgy all the wonderful perks stopped.

Advice to Management

My advice would be to leave your personal bias at the door when you enter the workplace and treat your employees as valued assets and not minless machines.

Other Employee Reviews for AHS

1. "Customer Service Representative"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Memphis, TN
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Memphis, TN

I worked at AHS full-time

Pros

Good pay and benefits. Great starter job for college students/recent grads. Guaranteed hours, but option of E-time (unpaid time off when slow).

Cons

Your happiness here can vary wildly depending on who your supervisor/manager is. Angry customers take things out on you, mostly from a lack of others not doing their job. The supervisors don't really want you to do a great job with the customers, rather meet unrealistic goals to make their manager happy. Hard to move up unless you are a "yes man" who kisses major ass or is sleeping with one of the supervisors/managers.

Advice to Management

Listen to those running the show- the pee-ons. They have suggestions for making things better. Imposing unreasonable "goals" does not motivate people to do their job; it actually makes employees cut corners to meet these unrealistic numbers. Thus, in turn creates more headaches for the customer and contractors. This needs to change. You need to punish those who are taking advantage. It makes for an extremely unpleasant work environment for all of us who actually strive to do the job and service customers effectively and efficiently.

2. "great benefits but stressful job..good starting pay"

Former Employee - Csa2 in Memphis, TX
    Former Employee - Csa2 in Memphis, TX

Pros

great starting pay
    great benefits
    good hours
    pay shift differential
    paid time off given when you are hired
    401k
    weekly pay

Cons

WORKING IN CUSTOMER SERVICE CAN BE A VERY stressful job and the customers are very
    difficult customers thats all i have

Advice to Management

get it together