AImotive - Great company | Glassdoor
  1. "Great company"

I worked at AImotive full-time for more than a year

Pros

Paid on time, management transparency, company phone, both healthy and junk snacks in the kitchen, company retreats.

Cons

Open-plan office, the "don't prepare for the future, only fix today's problems" company credo applied even when it's counter productive.

AImotive2018-12-07

Other Employee Reviews

"Exciting work tasks, but there are cons also"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Budapest

I worked at AImotive full-time for more than a year

Pros

-infinite fruit -cheap vending machines -some cool stuff to learn

Cons

- crowded, noisy, fully open office - some workflows unthoughtful - management is sometimes demotivating - stress level way above average, if you have a pacemaker please avoid this place... - some senior developers are not respected enough

Advice to Management

The processes and the career program are needed to develop a bit.

AImotive2018-08-25

"Exciting place to work"

Current Employee - AI Research Scientist in Budapest

I have been working at AImotive full-time for more than a year

Pros

An invigorating startup experience - these guys are out to get results over anything else. Compensation is fair, the atmosphere is friendly. A lot of super smart people to hang out with during breaks or after work. The management trusts people to do their job effectively, so working in a low-stress, high productivity environment is only up to you.

Cons

Publishing without a patent or getting deep into a subject is almost completely out of the question. If it works, move on to the next problem.

AImotive2018-05-30

AImotive Response

June 1, 2018Marketing Manager

We’re working in a highly competitive industry, and sadly that puts limits on what our team can publish from their research. We know that being a part of scientific discourse is important for researchers and that’s one of the reasons we’ve stepped up our efforts to help our team with ...

Discover more reviews about AImotive.