- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★
Good Place to WorkMay 24, 2021 - Warehouse Associate in Chicago, ILRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good company culture. You work with all types of people and feel welcome.
Communication between managers could use improvement.
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Nov 16, 2022 - Ops Manager in Beachwood, OHRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great coworkers love that I can be myself here
No downside here for me love my jobContinue reading
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Oct 27, 2022 - In Store ManagerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Discount on purchases - The CEOs are really great, fun and loving people - Commission - Fun environment (dancing, singing, pranking, etc.) - There’s no dress code so you can wear whatever you want - Very fast paced most of the time so you will not be bored most of your shift - Get to meet new people - Current music plays in the stores - You get to pretty much play dress up all day, but you’re getting paid for it
- High school environment meaning there’s a lot of gossip, childishness, pettiness, talking about eachother and employees taking sides which divides the employees causing “cliques” - There’s WAY TOO MANY MANAGERS IN THE STORE. There can be a total of 8+ Managers (not even counting keyholders) which creates a management conflict because no one thinks the same which causes a lot if back and forth - You can’t have your own mind you pretty much have to be a yes man - People turn on you to save themselves a lot - Favoritism is a HUGE FACTOR - If you don’t sell you don’t really make any money because it is a commission company - If you are not a manager your hours aren’t guaranteed - High turnover. Way more than most companies (People are always quitting or getting fired) - I’ve seen more people leave the company who said they will never come back vs the ones who leave and actually loved the job - Managers are REQUIRED to work a MINIMUM of 45 hours a week on salary - No work life balance if you’re a manager