ALDI - its always something.....!!! | Glassdoor

"its always something.....!!!"

Current Employee - Shift Manager in Kennesaw, GA
Current Employee - Shift Manager in Kennesaw, GA

Pros

the money and benefits are nice at first and the customer are the greatest. there is always work so never a dull moment

Cons

you spend your life around the store, sick days are a joke, with the amount of employees you have its you or no one!! they are always pushing you with no rewards for the cashiers or shift managers. we are the face of the store and when we make the customer happy the dm or manager gets rewarded!!

Advice to Management

this is the perfect job for single people with no children and who or not interested in having a family

Other Employee Reviews for ALDI

"A lot of physical labor for someone with a college degree."

Former Employee - DM In Training in Mount Juliet, TN
    Former Employee - DM In Training in Mount Juliet, TN

Pros

The pay is great and you get a car. You also get great benefits. This is really the only reason people work at ALDI. For most people, it is not enough to make them stay.

Cons

Labor intensive. You do the same thing every day and all the time. You do not use your brain. The leadership is just terrible and very egotistical.

Advice to Management

I am not sure where to even begin. If you work or have worked at the Mt Juliet Division, you know that there are some real issues with top management. There are some big dogs there who think they are the coolest thing since sliced bread.

"Never ending nightmere"

Former Employee - Manager Trainee in Omaha, NE
    Former Employee - Manager Trainee in Omaha, NE

Pros

Pay is wondeful, good beneifits, got along with most employees. Manager was cool

Cons

Long hours, no praise, half hour break that is always interupted. Five people isnt enough to run a grocery store happily. Cashiers are over worked and never thanked. Wish it was more team oriented. Everyone looks out for themselves and I did to. Its stressful. I hated working there. I cried sometimes. So glad im done

Advice to Management

Hire more people so its not so stressful!! Hour breaks. Work as a team not individual. Make it easier for people to move up in company. Stop stealing people from other employees. I regret I left my job of10 years for you!