ALLinONE Employment Services - Great Team | Glassdoor

"Great Team"

Current Employee - Administrator in Miami, FL
Current Employee - Administrator in Miami, FL

I have been working at ALLinONE Employment Services full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

You can feel the professionalism and all of them are focus in helping you matching the right position, Making you feel in a friendly environment.

Cons

They request prove of references test interview sometimes 3 interviews and in some occasions up to 7 tests. Very Professionals.

Advice to Management

Keep the good work.

Other Employee Reviews for ALLinONE Employment Services

1. "All I want is to be a good mother , handle my finances , be strong and have strong skills with compliance !"

Current Freelancer - Head of Operations in Swartz Creek, MI
    Current Freelancer - Head of Operations in Swartz Creek, MI

I have been working at ALLinONE Employment Services (Less than a year)

Pros

It's a pro to have money but more so to have a good heart and somebody having your back when the going gets tough. It's a pro when your autistic son improves every day but making money and tough financial decisions has helped me build character and have had a great crew helping me through glass ford to get a head of the game as long as the ball stays on the court!

Cons

I haven't had a con yet ! A lil more time with my kids but I understand because I am knew to the company and of the standards but compliance is a must and if you can't do that then this isn't the job for a career path for you! When things get tough, come to one of us and we will help you implement skills essential to your career!

Advice to Management

Management , please help me find a job that don't require all the hours I have been working because I need more money and more time with my kids, so they can be independent and strong , with great morals so then I know , have left them a legacy but God is a must and is number 1..So please bring on what is needed and I learn very quickly and want to help you help me and me help you help our company