AMG - Great Opportunity | Glassdoor
  1. "Great Opportunity"

I worked at AMG

Pros

It is a fast paced - work at your own speed, but know what is work and not trying to take advantage just because they're not there to hound on you. They will always help you if you have any questions and will work with you to help you learn more. You just have to be willing and a hard-worker and pay attention. Detail-oriented is needed, particularly since it is something that will benefit you with working at AMG and may be handicap to not be detail-oriented if you do work for them.

Cons

It is a small office and there really is no promotion - of course if you work hard there are rewards, but your direct supervisor is the Owner. Kind of hard to beat that, but great people to work for.

Continue reading
    AMG2012-05-31

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great company to work"

Former Employee - Senior Project Manager in Austin, TX

I worked at AMG full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

A great team to work with. Sweet and lovely people. I worked for several projects for the last 8 years and I learn a alot from AMG.

Cons

The company has been sold recently, and 90% of the employees lost their jobs. It's life and you never know what to expect tomorrow. "Just believe in your self be a good person and everything else will in your way.

AMG2016-06-26
  2. "im not sure"

I worked at AMG full-time

Pros

it was a great group to work with

Cons

long work hours make for hard family life

Continue reading
    AMG2018-05-01

Discover more reviews about AMG.