AMLI Residential - AMLI FAMILY | Glassdoor
  1. "AMLI FAMILY"

Current Employee - Service Technician in Plano, TX

I have been working at AMLI Residential full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Competitive pay, room for growth, variety of locations, great benefits, AMLI is filled with people who truly care about their employees, residents, the environment and helping those in need. AMLI is by far my favorite company I’ve worked for. There’s so much more I could say but why spoil the surprises you’ll receive once you’ve become part of the AMLI family.

Cons

I have no cons for working for AMLI besides being Oncall but that comes with the territory of a maintenance member and would be required at pretty much any company.

AMLI Residential2019-05-24

AMLI Residential Response

May 29, 2019Recruitment Manager

Thank you for taking the time to post such a terrific review. We are so pleased that you have embraced the AMLI Famli culture including our volunteer efforts, commitment to sustainability and providing great service for our residents. We thank you for your contributions and wish ...

1. "Community Manager"

Current Employee - Community Manager in Broomfield, CO

I have been working at AMLI Residential

Pros

I have been fortunate to have been with AMLI for over 8 years in 4 different positions. This is due to a positive work environment and supportive leaders

Cons

The expectation is high but if you have a strong work ethic, you would be fine

AMLI Residential2019-07-18
  2. "People focused company both on internal and external customers!"

Current Employee - Area Vice President in Denver, CO

I have been working at AMLI Residential full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Incredible culture with tremendous support departments that help you be success. AMLI is very empowering and allows you to bring your ideas to the table and be heard. AMLI has high expectations and there is a great sense of pride to work for such a great operating company.

Cons

There are not many negatives and I feel like AMLI actively looks for ways to improve process to benefit the employees engagement and satisfaction.

Advice to Management

My only advice would be more streamlined processes in the development side as there are on the management side.

AMLI Residential2019-07-18

Discover more reviews about AMLI Residential.