ANCILE Solutions - Great people, small company, very flexible | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for ANCILE Solutions

"Great people, small company, very flexible"

Pros

The people are great. Ease of access to management. Open environment that fosters ideas from employees.

Cons

Amount of travel is 75%

Advice to Management

Great job! Keep the open door policy going.

Other Employee Reviews for ANCILE Solutions

"Ancile"

Former Employee - Product Consultant in Elkridge, MD
    Former Employee - Product Consultant in Elkridge, MD

I worked at ANCILE Solutions (More than a year)

Pros

Werk was erg leuk, goed georganiseerd projecten veel international reizen. Positieve reacties van klanten op systemen. Voor de klanten maakte je echt een verschil tijdens je project. Goede ondersteuning van collega's.

Cons

- Te gefocussed op één partner en daarmee veels te veel afhankelijk van die ene partner. Beleidswijzigingen, zoals het opkopen van de concurrent van Ancile, bij die partner hadden dus grote gevolgen.
    - Slechte en besluitloze teamleider die teveel bezig was met onderlinge rivaliteiten.
    - Vrij naief

Advice to Management

Partners hebben is goed, maar partners hebben hun Eigen belangen die niet noodzkelijk het zelfde zijn als jouw belangen. Wordt nooit afhankelijk van partners en zeker niet van één partner.

2. "Agile"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Elkridge, MD
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Elkridge, MD

I have been working at ANCILE Solutions full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Given the way that ANCILE goes to market with partners, it is important to remain as agile as possible to stay consistent with those partners and their relationships with their customers. That often has implications in every part of ANCILE. The management team is always trying to optimize the organization but be as agile as possible to support partners. I enjoy the dynamic aspect of the business and the contributions I can make to it every day.

Cons

As described above, ANCILE complements our partners portfolio to their customers. Our ability to accommodate various partnerships in different industries and markets sometimes causes conflicts and dedication of a lot of energy.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work and trusting in your team members to bring the view from the market, partners, and customers to the table for constant improvement.

ANCILE Solutions Response

Nov 8, 2016 – Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist

Thank you for mentioning the agile environment at ANCILE. We realize the positive outcomes of agile teams, especially to remain relevant for optimal service to our partners and customers. We ... More