ARC Document Solutions - Great company to work for, tight on funds, but none the less | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for ARC Document Solutions

"Great company to work for, tight on funds, but none the less"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I have been working at ARC Document Solutions full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

I've been afforded the opportunity to advance my skills through training, and have gained the confidence to tackle pretty much any task. I started as a driver, and was promoted to a finisher in large format colour, and grew from there.,

Cons

Tough times with coworkers, almost makes you want to look else where, as there seems to be no way to get certain people under control, and stop with the insults.

Advice to Management

Listen to whats happening. People love working here, but the unfairness with how some are treated by others, has not gone un-noticed. The pay scale still doesn't change, yet you want more and more and more out of each one of us...... We're all wearing out, either we need help, or something has to change.

Other Employee Reviews for ARC Document Solutions

1. "Nice company where you can learn too much."

Current Employee - Quality Assurance Engineer in Kolkata (India)
    Current Employee - Quality Assurance Engineer in Kolkata (India)

I have been working at ARC Document Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Salary on the last working day, management is easily accessible.

Cons

For leaves you will have to apply one month prior the leaves otherwise leaves will not be approved.

Advice to Management

Management should take steps for Employees grievances and should produce resources so that employees can get emergency leave without hiccups.

2. "Amazing experience"

Current Employee - Senior Manager in Kolkata (India)
    Current Employee - Senior Manager in Kolkata (India)

I have been working at ARC Document Solutions full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

First of all the company name has changed. Its ARC Documents Solutions. Great company to work for. I am working for last 7 years. If you want to come back to Calcutta and work in a product company, believe me, you wouldn't find a better place. I shifted from Samsung and am very much happy for my decision. There is so much to learn and you grow as you learn and implement. Now I am a product owner and travel to US at least twice a year. I communicate with clients and high company officials regularly. The US parent company is coming out of recession and hence great scope for career development now. Huge expansions are expected along with pay hikes (much better than 4-5 % hike that is given by TCS, IBM etc). The company is also shifting to better and larger location in sec 5, which shows the positive growth. So dont think twice if you get an offer.

Cons

The present office is bit cramped up due to lack of space. I think this would be solved when they move out to the new facility.

Advice to Management

Please keep the work culture intact and dont allow workplace politics to creep into this company.