ARC Fertility - Well established in its market, poised for growth, great work environment. | Glassdoor
  1. "Well established in its market, poised for growth, great work environment."

Current Employee - Product Manager in Cupertino, CA

I have been working at ARC Fertility full-time for less than a year

Pros

The company has a great reputation in its field, a friendly office atmosphere, and a focus on customer satisfaction.

Cons

It is a small company, so you wear a lot of hats and there is always a lot to do (this is a good thing too, though)!

Advice to Management

Keep strong focus on patient and customer satisfaction.

ARC Fertility2016-11-22

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Beware"

Former Employee - Patient Service Specialist in Cupertino, CA

I worked at ARC Fertility full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The patients are great to work with.

Cons

Management and the whole inside process of trying to help folks get pregnant is a mess. They are only out to get a sale and careless about their staff. They are losing money every year because they rob folks trying to lock them in. Karma is not going to let their company prosper. Worse place to work and worse place to help you get a loan to help you get pregnant.

Advice to Management

Evaluate your management team and get rid of all those manager that are getting paid so much and are inexperienced and not doing anything to make the company better. Get more PSS with that money instead because they are slacking with a skeleton staff. Then your current internal process will work.

ARC Fertility2019-04-30
  2. "Passionate company"

Business Development in San Rafael, CA

I have been working at ARC Fertility

Pros

ARC provides opportunity for one's voice to be heard and considered. It is a collaborative environment with a strong team approach. If something isn't working the company strives to find a solution not only for employees but our customers. There is a strong sense of patient advocacy among employees. As the company has grown, so have the benefits. I expect this to continue.

Cons

I would like to see the benefits broaden and I expect they will as we grow. That has been the case thus far.

ARC Fertility2016-11-04

Discover more reviews about ARC Fertility.