ARCO - Happy to Bleed ARCO Blue! | Glassdoor

"Happy to Bleed ARCO Blue!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Clayton, MO

I have been working at ARCO full-time for less than a year

Pros

I started out at ARCO as an intern and was brought on full time shortly after. ARCO has given me every chance to succeed and I love telling people about this awesome place I work at. As a recent grad, I get asked pretty frequently, "but do you actually like it?" And I can honestly answer with an ecstatic, "Heck, yes!" Even as an intern, ARCO gave me the chance to work on projects that were not only fun and... interesting but projects that mattered. Now as a full-time employee, I have taken on many projects and was given a lot of responsibility right away! If you are detail-oriented, enjoy a challenge, and love working with possibly the friendliest group of people that I have ever met, you will love ARCO! So thankful for my internship that led me here.

Cons

None really (I mean, have you seen the benefits this place offers? So cool!). Just be prepared to work hard, take on many tasks at once, and be a bit of a perfectionist.

Advice to Management

None! Glad I chose ARCO.

ARCO2019-01-17

ARCO Response

January 18, 2019

Thank you for your review, we're thrilled you have chosen to launch your career here at ARCO... we believe our success is a direct result from our commitment to hiring the best and the brightest!

Other Employee Reviews

1. "As an intern you will get as much responsibility as you can handle and then some."

Former Intern - Project Management Intern

I worked at ARCO for less than a year

Pros

Really pushes you out of your comfort zone and forces you to think critically. The exposure to the industry is great and you will never feel like your talents are wasted.

Cons

None that I can think of

Advice to Management

None

ARCO2019-10-17
  2. "ARCO PM - Atlanta"

Former Employee - Project Manager in Atlanta, GA

I worked at ARCO full-time for more than a year

Pros

Young demographic, fun people to work with. PMs have full control of their projects

Cons

ARCO has strict guidelines for PMs but doesn’t do the best job of training new hires to follow the guidelines. You will work long hours 50-60+

Advice to Management

Slow the grown to promote more intimate new hire and on-the-job training

ARCO2019-08-29

Discover more reviews about ARCO.