ASCENT - Ascent is a Oracle Platinum partner | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for ASCENT

"Ascent is a Oracle Platinum partner"

Current Employee - Human Resource Business Partner in Pune (India)
Current Employee - Human Resource Business Partner in Pune (India)

I have been working at ASCENT full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Good place to work with

Cons

None , no cons as of now

Other Employee Reviews for ASCENT

1. "Contract Employee"

Former Contractor - Vertriebsmanager in Parsippany, NJ
    Former Contractor - Vertriebsmanager in Parsippany, NJ

I worked at ASCENT as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

I was an employee of Ascent in order to be a contractor of another company. My experience with Ascent was fantastic, my account manager was highly knowledgeable, knew all the employment laws, helped me to smoothly and efficiently onboard to both Ascent and the company I was working for (which had a lot of internal rules and regulations which made things very difficult). My account manager checked in with me to ensure I was being treated well at the company I was working for, and she answered any questions I had. Also, Ascent has an excellent onboarding meeting with new hires, introducing us to the company and explaining their company values (which was far better than the company I was actually doing the work for). When the assignment ended, Ascent was there to explain the process and ensure that this went smoothly as well.

Cons

I can't think of any cons about Ascent. I only wish that the company I was doing the work for was as professional, organized and efficient as Ascent was.

Advice to Management

My account manager was fantastic, keep hiring great people, keep treating employees as well as I was treated. My hats off to Ascent for a very positive experience, I would highly recommend you to others.

2. "Project Finance"

Former Intern - Project Finance in Waltham, MA
    Former Intern - Project Finance in Waltham, MA

I worked at ASCENT as an intern (More than a year)

Pros

Great leadership, they were very welcoming and allowed me to obtain a great experience with them. Work hours were good and they taught me a lot.

Cons

Some of the workers weren't very friendly in terms of the job, had to work with a couple of people who didn't want to help that much.