ASSURANCE - Fabulous Company! | Glassdoor

"Fabulous Company!"

Current Contractor - Life Insurance Telephone Sales in Austin, TX

I have been working at ASSURANCE for more than a year

Pros

I have worked with ASSURANCE since January 2018 and have found them to be the best company I have ever worked for (and I have taught school, worked in adoptions, and sold a variety of products.) The money is just wonderful! Working out of my home is a definite plus. Insurance has been my career for 8 years. ASSURANCE attracts the most high-professional, high-tech people I have ever met, and they always have the... backs of both the clients and the agents. They continually make improvements in products and process to make it even easier to connect the client with the product they need and get paid. They also keep product prices low, which is always a helpful selling point. You won’t regret working with ASSURANCE, just be sure you are “supposed to” and give it your all!

Cons

It is hard work, and you must have the right mindset and work to keep that right mindset. But, hey, that is the definition of "work", right?

Advice to Management

Keep on doing what you are doing! Thank you!

ASSURANCE2019-02-22

Other Employee Reviews

"Excellent place to work"

Current Contractor - Life Insurance Agent in Vero Beach, FL

I have been working at ASSURANCE for less than a year

Pros

Work from home, create your own schedule, free leads, comission schedule is competitive

Cons

Limited Insurance products to offer

Advice to Management

None

ASSURANCE2019-08-05
  2. "Telesales"

Current Contractor - Insurance Agent

I have been working at ASSURANCE

Pros

home based and mostly inbound calls. Can be licensed in 10 or more states to do business. Of course there are fees for the licenses.. Great company to work with

Cons

if you only have 10 states it will put you in the position to get scraps that fall from the table. If you have 20 - 30 states, those agents will get more inbound calls. It cost me 5 $500+ just for the ten....so if I want to have more calls, its best to pay for more state licenses.

Advice to Management

I think people will excell best if they could use the full scope of their license. I'm licensed in Life, Accident & health. But, I'm allowed only to receive life insurance calls. I believe that hinders me as an agent..

ASSURANCE2019-09-16

Discover more reviews about ASSURANCE.