ASSURANCE - Great Company Overall. Top Notch Training. Sky is the limit if you apply yourself! | Glassdoor

"Great Company Overall. Top Notch Training. Sky is the limit if you apply yourself!"

Current Contractor - Sales Representative in New York, NY

I have been working at ASSURANCE for less than a year

Pros

The harder you work, the the more you are rewarded. Incredible bonuses, training, coaching and support from managers. They give you the formula to succeed. Only you will hold you back.

Cons

If you don't put the time in, you don't get paid. Not really a con but that's all I can think of.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great motivational support and coaching

ASSURANCE2019-02-22

Other Employee Reviews

"Excellent place to work"

Current Contractor - Life Insurance Agent in Vero Beach, FL

I have been working at ASSURANCE for less than a year

Pros

Work from home, create your own schedule, free leads, comission schedule is competitive

Cons

Limited Insurance products to offer

Advice to Management

None

ASSURANCE2019-08-05
  2. "Telesales"

Current Contractor - Insurance Agent

I have been working at ASSURANCE

Pros

home based and mostly inbound calls. Can be licensed in 10 or more states to do business. Of course there are fees for the licenses.. Great company to work with

Cons

if you only have 10 states it will put you in the position to get scraps that fall from the table. If you have 20 - 30 states, those agents will get more inbound calls. It cost me 5 $500+ just for the ten....so if I want to have more calls, its best to pay for more state licenses.

Advice to Management

I think people will excell best if they could use the full scope of their license. I'm licensed in Life, Accident & health. But, I'm allowed only to receive life insurance calls. I believe that hinders me as an agent..

ASSURANCE2019-09-16

Discover more reviews about ASSURANCE.