ASSURANCE - The Best Place to work for! | Glassdoor

"The Best Place to work for!"

Current Contractor - Life Insurance Agent in Miami, FL

I have been working at ASSURANCE for more than a year

Pros

Assurance gave me the opportunity to excel and make money. They are very transparent and allow you to be hands on and determine the amount of money you want to make! They give you all the tools - except a computer (unless you work at the office- I work at home) - to succeed! Their leads are top notch and that makes my job easier to sell. The training that is provided is designed to expand your knowledge and... dissect the selling process so when you come out you're ready to make money IMMEDIATELY! They made it so easy for me to be a great agent by just implementing their script to the client! In one day you can make enough money that you would make in a whole week with other jobs! So yeah, I love the Assurance Way as this summer would make my 2 year anniversary working there! I'm so happy that my friend - who works there, too - talked to me to join team Assurance!

Cons

Are there things that can be improved upon? Sure, sometimes the system will slow down unexpectedly. But, if you're an agent and worked for as many companies online as I have this is common. With Assurance they keep improving EVERYTHING. Over the last year and 3/4 I have seen soooo many changes that it is impressive but still sometimes there is a blip in the system. This is the only thing I can think of. Which is so... minor to me - they are hands on and corrections are made so fast it's hardly any kind of issue at all.

Advice to Management

Keep up with the system and stay on course. I love the fact that you make changes for the better and make your agents experience smooth and easy to succeed!

ASSURANCE2019-02-22

Other Employee Reviews

"Excellent place to work"

Current Contractor - Life Insurance Agent in Vero Beach, FL

I have been working at ASSURANCE for less than a year

Pros

Work from home, create your own schedule, free leads, comission schedule is competitive

Cons

Limited Insurance products to offer

Advice to Management

None

ASSURANCE2019-08-05
  2. "Telesales"

Current Contractor - Insurance Agent

I have been working at ASSURANCE

Pros

home based and mostly inbound calls. Can be licensed in 10 or more states to do business. Of course there are fees for the licenses.. Great company to work with

Cons

if you only have 10 states it will put you in the position to get scraps that fall from the table. If you have 20 - 30 states, those agents will get more inbound calls. It cost me 5 $500+ just for the ten....so if I want to have more calls, its best to pay for more state licenses.

Advice to Management

I think people will excell best if they could use the full scope of their license. I'm licensed in Life, Accident & health. But, I'm allowed only to receive life insurance calls. I believe that hinders me as an agent..

ASSURANCE2019-09-16

Discover more reviews about ASSURANCE.