ASSURANCE - Do your homework | Glassdoor

"Do your homework"

Former Contractor - Senior Sales Representative in Fort Worth, TX

I worked at ASSURANCE for less than a year

Pros

Work at home at your pace.

Cons

The leads are unworkable and the products are even worse.

Advice to Management

Go to church. You lied to people about the opportunity, I feel badly for anyone that left a real job to come work for this sham of an organization. Clearly there at a lot of fake reviews out there, read every one star review you see before you make a huge mistake.

ASSURANCE2019-03-27

ASSURANCE Response

April 29, 2019Marketing Director

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We take every one-star review as seriously as we do every five-star review, and are confident they're all legitimate. (And we're very proud of our A+ Better Business Bureau rating.) Fortunately, hundreds of the industry's ...

Other Employee Reviews

"Excellent place to work"

Current Contractor - Life Insurance Agent in Vero Beach, FL

I have been working at ASSURANCE for less than a year

Pros

Work from home, create your own schedule, free leads, comission schedule is competitive

Cons

Limited Insurance products to offer

Advice to Management

None

ASSURANCE2019-08-05
  2. "Telesales"

Current Contractor - Insurance Agent

I have been working at ASSURANCE

Pros

home based and mostly inbound calls. Can be licensed in 10 or more states to do business. Of course there are fees for the licenses.. Great company to work with

Cons

if you only have 10 states it will put you in the position to get scraps that fall from the table. If you have 20 - 30 states, those agents will get more inbound calls. It cost me 5 $500+ just for the ten....so if I want to have more calls, its best to pay for more state licenses.

Advice to Management

I think people will excell best if they could use the full scope of their license. I'm licensed in Life, Accident & health. But, I'm allowed only to receive life insurance calls. I believe that hinders me as an agent..

ASSURANCE2019-09-16

Discover more reviews about ASSURANCE.