ASSURANCE - Bad All Around | Glassdoor

"Bad All Around"

Current Contractor - Life Insurance Agent in Burbank, CA

I have been working at ASSURANCE for less than a year

Pros

Work when you want but not really because you're penalized for not working full time.

Cons

The management cannot be trusted and totally shady. I believe they have been disconnecting calls or changing my license to inactive as I'm in the closing process in order to steal my sale. They post recent sales and only about 4 agents are even selling. I believe this is a waste of time with a business model that provides no certainty for the agent and no future you can count on. After making a couple sales for... chump change, the system won't let me move past collecting payment so that someone else can finish the sale and steal my time.

Advice to Management

Find and review the chapter in your insurance books on Ethics. Provide a real sales management structure. Currently, you operate like a boiler room on a used car lot.

ASSURANCE2019-05-26

ASSURANCE Response

June 3, 2019Marketing Director

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback. We recently improved our system so that no one is penalized for working part-time or taking time off. If an agent decides to take a week vacation, they will come back to the same status they left. That said, our platform ...

Other Employee Reviews

"Excellent place to work"

Current Contractor - Life Insurance Agent in Vero Beach, FL

I have been working at ASSURANCE for less than a year

Pros

Work from home, create your own schedule, free leads, comission schedule is competitive

Cons

Limited Insurance products to offer

Advice to Management

None

ASSURANCE2019-08-05

"Telesales"

Current Contractor - Insurance Agent

I have been working at ASSURANCE

Pros

home based and mostly inbound calls. Can be licensed in 10 or more states to do business. Of course there are fees for the licenses.. Great company to work with

Cons

if you only have 10 states it will put you in the position to get scraps that fall from the table. If you have 20 - 30 states, those agents will get more inbound calls. It cost me 5 $500+ just for the ten....so if I want to have more calls, its best to pay for more state licenses.

Advice to Management

I think people will excell best if they could use the full scope of their license. I'm licensed in Life, Accident & health. But, I'm allowed only to receive life insurance calls. I believe that hinders me as an agent..

ASSURANCE2019-09-16

Discover more reviews about ASSURANCE.