AStatus Marketing - Learning Opportunity | Glassdoor

"Learning Opportunity"

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Covina, CA
Former Employee - Sales Representative in Covina, CA

I worked at AStatus Marketing full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Definitely one of the better companies I worked for. There is a huge potential for you to make some serious money if you are a people person. They also teach you and spend time with you in order for you to succeed and advance within the company. Great group of people to work and socialize with. Great balance between work and play. They can be friendly and goofy but when its time to grind, WE GRIND.

You are not going door to door, you are inside of a major retail store (mostly Sam's Club & Costco). So you have credibility and more people to sell to.

Cons

RETAIL SALES JOB - Don't worry, they train you and prepare you before sending you into the stores.
(If you are not a people person and are not confident in your communications skills, this isn't for you)

Advice to Management

Keep doing yall's thing. Everyone is fantastic

Other Employee Reviews for AStatus Marketing

"This job provided an opportunity to waste time. If you need a buck during the summer do it."

Former Employee - Management Trainee in Covina, CA
    Former Employee - Management Trainee in Covina, CA

I worked at AStatus Marketing full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Fun easy summer job. So I need to write 20 words for the company pros. Lol its fun standing. I like drawing with markers on a laminent. Minus the management you have good Co workers

Cons

Company prides itself on creating an entrepreneurial spirit but offers no training or idea on actually being an entrepreneur. They're too young. Don't waste your time

Advice to Management

My cons are targeted completely towards the management. You really don't manage crap. You need to focus on developing new leaders and taking care of customers. I feel bad that people like you are in direct management of people that don't know any better so they listen to you idiots. Last lesson guys (a more derogatory word would work than guys but...)you take care of your employees and customers and everything else works out. I normally wouldn't spend the time to do this but I wasted a month of my life dealing with you.

"Retail Sales Associate"

Former Employee - Retail Sales Associate in Covina, CA
    Former Employee - Retail Sales Associate in Covina, CA

I worked at AStatus Marketing (More than a year)

Pros

Family work environment (felt like my 2nd home) , taught me everything about Direct Marketing but not only products or services but yourself. Management was really engaged with employees, growth and raises. I worked for A.Status for almost 2 years but I had to relocate back to Vegas with my wife. Left on good terms. Also pay for Sick days, Cell phone usage and Gas was defiantly a plus!

Cons

Wish they're where more offices in Vegas

Advice to Management

Management opportunity/pay/benefits is great. Takes about 4-9 months to be qualified for a management opening.