Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

I love my career at AT&T

May 25, 2016 - Principal Business Manager in Alpharetta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

AT&T has opened my world to possibilies! AT&T has a career platform that is rich in opportunity. It provides so many areas of interest you have the stay with one company and work in very different and challenging roles throughout your entire career.

Cons

The big corporate environment can make you feel like a number if you let it. You have to take control and drive your career. Get engaged and have a vision for what you see your career as. This is now a check in and check out job. You checkin and live it to make a difference.

Continue reading
    3 people found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Company that really cares

May 14, 2021 - Software Developer in Middletown, NJ
    Business Outlook

Pros

They will put their employees first

Cons

Unable to go to the office yet due to COVID

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Awesome! Very positive

Sep 23, 2014 - Retail Sales Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

1 of the best things about AT&T is the training you receive as a New Hire. The company sends you to a designated location for a month's worth of training. They teach you the basics of sales and how to maximize your customers in-store experiences. While at training if it is necessary, they will pay to put you in a hotel, give you an American Express card for daily meals and reimburse you for any travel expenses in a very timely manor. The training you receive is top of the line. Next, lets talk pay. At&t pays their employees extremely well. With a base salary with paid overtime and full benefits and a compensation program, you won't want to leave the company just for that reason. They take care of their employees for the time you spend with them. Room for advancement. At AT&T moving up is a breeze if your motivated and a hard working individual. My current assistant store manager has only been with the company 10 months and is already looking at becoming a small business rep.

Cons

The work and life balance. The hours are long and tiring to the point were when you get home all you want to do is sleep and on your days off as well. Customers you have to deal with and the ability for a sales rep to control the interaction . That is one of the biggest complaint I have about the company. A lot of times customers come into the store hot and as sales reps we don't have the discretion or ability to waive ridiculous fees or fix issues. Everything seems like it has to be refereed to customer care which makes for a bad customer experience in store.

Continue reading
    294 people found this review helpful

AT&T Response

Talent Operations Manager

We pride ourselves on providing world class pay, benefits, training, and growth opportunities. Thank you for acknowledging one of the things we do well. But more importantly, thank you for your overall feedback and what we can improve upon. We look to develop and empower our employees and make every experience, whether internal or external, seamless. We will ensure your feedback is heard. Thanks again.

Discover more reviews about AT&T.