AT&T - I love my career at AT&T | Glassdoor

Employee Review

Employee Review

"I love my career at AT&T"

Current Employee - Principal Business Manager in Alpharetta, GA
Current Employee - Principal Business Manager in Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at AT&T full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

AT&T has opened my world to possibilies! AT&T has a career platform that is rich in opportunity. It provides so many areas of interest you have the stay with one company and work in very different and challenging roles throughout your entire career.

Cons

The big corporate environment can make you feel like a number if you let it. You have to take control and drive your career. Get engaged and have a vision for what you see your career as. This is now a check in and check out job. You checkin and live it to make a difference.

Advice to Management

Continually challenge your employees to grow, learn, and deliver not just the things the enjoy, but the things that add value to the company and will lead the to shine.

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great job"

Current Employee - Technician in Milwaukee, WI
    Current Employee - Technician in Milwaukee, WI

I have been working at AT&T full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Strong company and room for movrment.

Cons

6 week work schedules, very strict on making numbers

Advice to Management

You are doing very good.

"Director, Product Marketing"

I have been working at AT&T full-time

Pros

AT&T is a large, financially healthy and diverse company. It has financial wherewithal to organically grow or inorganically acquire the technology it needs to maintain it's competitive positioning.

Cons

AT&T is too large and bureaucratic. As a result, it is slow moving and indecisive. While financial resources are available, it is hindered by bureaucratic red tape and "community decision making policies".

Advice to Management

The company needs to create fast track opportunities for innovation in order to stay competitive. There are too many layers of management that creates redundancy and unnecessary division of responsibilities.

Discover more reviews about AT&T.