AT&T - Cool Company | Glassdoor

"Cool Company"

I have been working at AT&T full-time

Pros

Great medical and health benefits, discounts on multiple company products, big time company so there are multiple positions available nation wide

Cons

Nothing to report that would be considered a major downside to working for the company

Other Employee Reviews for AT&T

1. "Life in Cell phones."

Former Employee - Retail Sales Consultant in Kahului, HI
    Former Employee - Retail Sales Consultant in Kahului, HI

I worked at AT&T full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

My managers did a lot to make sure I did well. There's lots of training to help you succeed and everybody is motivated to do their best. Those not suited for the job drop out quickly, so you're not having to pick up after them all the time.

Cons

The schedules are made by computers in order to be fair by annoying everybody. It was weird how some days were longer or shorter than others. It's efficient, but humans do like regularity.

Advice to Management

Please make it easier to find telecommute jobs. I would have stayed if I had any luck finding them to apply to. It's not like you're the 2nd biggest telecom in the country or anything.

2. "CSR"

I worked at AT&T full-time

Pros

Great team! Loved the management! Great benefits (actually was working for Cingular Wireless in 2006). It was an awesome experience for me.

Cons

Sometimes the team members were too socially involved, and tried to incorporate outside activities too much. At the time there was little room to grow into management.

Advice to Management

Give team members more opportunities to prove that they can elevate and handle management workload. Incorporater more management training opportunities.