Employee Review

Former Employee, more than 10 years

Had a fantastic experience at at& for the last 14 years in different roles

Jan 14, 2017 - Senior Specialist Technical Support in Singapore
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great team of colleagues that I worked with and a lot of different cultures which all worked well together.

Cons

Some managers do not know how to be a manager and manage a team

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 10 years

Great company to work for

Apr 21, 2021 - Senior Billing Ops Analyst in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great benefits, flexible work hours, fantastic co-workers.

Cons

Outsourcing jobs, downsizing due to budget constraints.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Awesome! Very positive

Sep 23, 2014 - Retail Sales Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

1 of the best things about AT&T is the training you receive as a New Hire. The company sends you to a designated location for a month's worth of training. They teach you the basics of sales and how to maximize your customers in-store experiences. While at training if it is necessary, they will pay to put you in a hotel, give you an American Express card for daily meals and reimburse you for any travel expenses in a very timely manor. The training you receive is top of the line. Next, lets talk pay. At&t pays their employees extremely well. With a base salary with paid overtime and full benefits and a compensation program, you won't want to leave the company just for that reason. They take care of their employees for the time you spend with them. Room for advancement. At AT&T moving up is a breeze if your motivated and a hard working individual. My current assistant store manager has only been with the company 10 months and is already looking at becoming a small business rep.

Cons

The work and life balance. The hours are long and tiring to the point were when you get home all you want to do is sleep and on your days off as well. Customers you have to deal with and the ability for a sales rep to control the interaction . That is one of the biggest complaint I have about the company. A lot of times customers come into the store hot and as sales reps we don't have the discretion or ability to waive ridiculous fees or fix issues. Everything seems like it has to be refereed to customer care which makes for a bad customer experience in store.

Continue reading
    294 people found this review helpful

AT&T Response

Talent Operations Manager

We pride ourselves on providing world class pay, benefits, training, and growth opportunities. Thank you for acknowledging one of the things we do well. But more importantly, thank you for your overall feedback and what we can improve upon. We look to develop and empower our employees and make every experience, whether internal or external, seamless. We will ensure your feedback is heard. Thanks again.

Discover more reviews about AT&T.