AT&T - Retail Sales Associate | Glassdoor
  1. "Retail Sales Associate"

Former Employee - Sales Associate in Arlington, TX

I worked at AT&T full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great benefits for non management

Cons

constant coaching sessions and useless training

AT&T2017-02-19
  1. "Only been here a short time, but love it....great people to work with"

Current Employee - Senior Product Marketing Manager in Dallas, TX

I have been working at AT&T full-time for less than a year

Pros

Of course salary is important, but after I had a 20+ year career at Verizon, I am glad I made the leap to AT&T. I truly feel I am part of a team and am appreciated for the work that I do. As I start working with a new teammate I ask how long they have been with the company and what keeps them here. 90% of the time it is the people. I wholeheartedly agree with that. As the new guy every person has been open to sharing information, educating me and addressing what are probably basic questions. The workload is high, but the way the people come together to get things done is amazing. Being in Telcom I understand the stresses of producing results, even in a pressure packed environment people still take the time to enjoy the work, have some fun and recognize success. I hopefully have found my home for the rest of my career. Even in these crazy times with COVID 19, I am about as happy with my work life as I can ever remember. Things are starting to click with me and I see many opportunities in my area of responsibility to keep me busy for quite some time.

Cons

The one con I initially had was having to work downtown and fight the traffic and parking. It is actually not that bad, I am an early riser so get to work pretty quickly. Going home can be a bear sometimes, but if you stay till 6 it usually not that bad. I find it as a time for me to decompress and talk with co workers or friends on the way home.

Continue reading
    AT&T2020-04-02

"Beware of Layoffs"

Former Employee - Senior Project Manager

I worked at AT&T full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Great benefits, high compensation, work from home, discounts on products and services.

Cons

No loyalty- laid off after 20 years - 5 years before retirement. They are offshoring jobs and getting rid of loyal employees. 3-4 surplus/workforce reductions per year. Never know when your number will be pulled. Overall great experience until the end.

Continue reading
    AT&T2020-03-25

Discover more reviews about AT&T.