Employee Review

Current Employee, more than 10 years

Associate Director Technology Development

Mar 29, 2017 - Associate Director Technology Development in Bothell, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies. Support for women in technical leadership roles. Pride in diversity & inclusion with 12 Employee Resource Groups with 40k+ members. Great benefits including 4+ weeks vacation, 6% salary match of 401k, paid maternity/paternity leave, financial support for adoption. Flexibility to work from home or office in newly renovated collaboration zones. Lots of opportunity to move around the company & work on new products.

Cons

Process heavy with lots of administrative overhead.

Continue reading
    56 people found this review helpful

AT&T Response

Talent Acquisition Manager

We are pleased to hear that you feel we are reaching above and beyond when it comes to diversity and inclusion, as this is very important to us as a company. Thank you for positive your input and congratulations on your successful career!

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great place to Work

Apr 19, 2021 - Senior Systems Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Learning opportunity, great benefits, very good team and mentoring

Cons

Too early to make any comments

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Awesome! Very positive

Sep 23, 2014 - Retail Sales Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

1 of the best things about AT&T is the training you receive as a New Hire. The company sends you to a designated location for a month's worth of training. They teach you the basics of sales and how to maximize your customers in-store experiences. While at training if it is necessary, they will pay to put you in a hotel, give you an American Express card for daily meals and reimburse you for any travel expenses in a very timely manor. The training you receive is top of the line. Next, lets talk pay. At&t pays their employees extremely well. With a base salary with paid overtime and full benefits and a compensation program, you won't want to leave the company just for that reason. They take care of their employees for the time you spend with them. Room for advancement. At AT&T moving up is a breeze if your motivated and a hard working individual. My current assistant store manager has only been with the company 10 months and is already looking at becoming a small business rep.

Cons

The work and life balance. The hours are long and tiring to the point were when you get home all you want to do is sleep and on your days off as well. Customers you have to deal with and the ability for a sales rep to control the interaction . That is one of the biggest complaint I have about the company. A lot of times customers come into the store hot and as sales reps we don't have the discretion or ability to waive ridiculous fees or fix issues. Everything seems like it has to be refereed to customer care which makes for a bad customer experience in store.

Continue reading
    294 people found this review helpful

AT&T Response

Talent Operations Manager

We pride ourselves on providing world class pay, benefits, training, and growth opportunities. Thank you for acknowledging one of the things we do well. But more importantly, thank you for your overall feedback and what we can improve upon. We look to develop and empower our employees and make every experience, whether internal or external, seamless. We will ensure your feedback is heard. Thanks again.

Discover more reviews about AT&T.