AT&T - It was OK to work with AT&T | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for AT&T

"It was OK to work with AT&T"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Hoffman Estates, IL
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Hoffman Estates, IL

Pros

Flexible work environment at At&T

Cons

Unclear Road-map from Senior management

Advice to Management

To get involved more in defining near-term and long-term roadmap and have cohesive say

Other Employee Reviews for AT&T

"better when it was bellsouth"

Former Employee - Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Manager in Atlanta, GA

Pros

they have unlimited resources for the most part

Cons

right hand doesnt know what left is doing

Advice to Management

synergy

"The program for MBA's is very disjointed and offers little ongoing support compared to other rotational programs."

Former Employee - Leadership Development Program Intern in Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Leadership Development Program Intern in Chicago, IL

Pros

There is opportunity to work in many functional and service areas throughout the organization. IF you get a good manager during your rotation it can be a positive experience. There is great work life balance but often it's because they don't know what to do with you and you're idle.

Cons

The people running the LDP program offer minimal support and delegate running the ongoing development aspects of program to the LDP's. The fact that you trust the LDP program staff to place you in rotations during the first two years is scary since they weren't able to ensure I was getting paid properly (late or in some cases not at all) or even insure I got the basic office equipment to stock my desk (mouse, laptop docking station, monitor, pens, etc.). I was an intern, thought they'd be trying harder to support me and sell me on the organization. For the summer picnic for interns, we were expected to provide all of the food, supplies, etc.. None of my MBA intern colleagues accepted their fulltime offers and they didn't seem surprised.

Advice to Management

If you want to recruit MBA's for your LDP program, we expect at the least to have working equipment available when we start and not have to fight through red tape to get paid. We also expect that if you market it as an opportunity to meet company leaders that you don't do so through online, pre-recorded webinars. It seems troubling that HR doesn't seem to care or be surprised that interns aren't accepting offers.