AT&T - Good company to work for | Glassdoor
  1. "Good company to work for"

Former Employee - Call Center in Orange, CA

I worked at AT&T full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Good pay with good benefits

Cons

Company downsizing and job shortages

Advice to Management

Good and fair management

AT&T2012-06-16
  1. "A career not just a job"

Current Employee - Professional Applications Developer in Houston, TX

I have been working at AT&T full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Great work environment with great benefits. Have ability to grow and learn new skills.

Cons

It's a large corporation which means sometimes things don't work as quickly as one would like.

AT&T2019-11-20

"Horrible"

Current Employee - IT Senior Manager in Houston, TX

I have been working at AT&T full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Decent benefits- that’s about it

Cons

HORRIBLE COMPANY! Constant layoffs! Management has also restricted Telecommuting. Employees used to be able to work from home all the time- now it is limited to 4 times a month. Impossible to find workspace at corporate locations- everything is “drop in” and you need to haul all your stuff into the office daily. Long hours and absolutely NO WORK LIFE BALANCE. Management does not care that you have a life... outside of “the Death Star”. Try to leave or work from home with a sick kid, and you get written up! And I am a high level IT professional.

Advice to Management

IT employees need the flexibility you once gave us. We have ZERO WORK LIFE BALANCE. Over time, the best and brightest WILL LEAVE ATT. My coworkers and I are all just marking time. Waiting for the surplus and package- at which time we will take our talents elsewhere. ATT will be left only with the employees on the right side of the bell curve who are nowhere approaching top Talent if they don’t change the... culture DRASTICALLY TO BE MORE EMPLOYEE DRIVEN!

AT&T2018-08-15

Discover more reviews about AT&T.