AT&T - AT&T management supports you | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for AT&T

"AT&T management supports you"

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Columbia, MD
Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Columbia, MD

Pros

AT&T management likes to make make sure that you are satified with the projects you are working on and that the company's mission plan fits in with your personal career goals and ambitions. I have received a lot of training during my career with AT&T and realized how far I have come since I started working here. The freedom to create work on good projects as a Software Engineer is correlated with the amibitions and energy you put into it. I have been proud to be a part of a large team that puts out projects we could not have done without the training and suppport management has given.

Cons

you see the ads everywhere

Advice to Management

continue to promote training

Other Employee Reviews for AT&T

"It should be a better job after it is Unionized in the SE region (unfortunately)."

Current Employee - Technician in South Florida, FL
    Current Employee - Technician in South Florida, FL

Pros

The benefits: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits. No 401k though for non-bargained, non-management UVerse employees, though.

Cons

Extreemely hard physical work,and lots of manditory overtime (which doesn't allow for much of a life outside of work.) Also, the speed of installation is their number one goal. You must get fast, or start looking for another job within a short period of time.

Advice to Management

Be more people oriented instead of being strictly profit oriented. I know it's a business that must make a profit, but at whose expense?

2. "Job is great"

Current Employee - Call Center in Davenport, IA
    Current Employee - Call Center in Davenport, IA

Pros

Pay, Benefits, Hiring of people over the age of 40 +

Cons

Time off with pay in case of emergency not only get paid if you have contract time available

Advice to Management

I believe they need to get away from Numbers and Percents that they put on the CSR's , so the CSR's can resolve the customers issues with the one call resolution