AT&T - I loved working at AT&T | Glassdoor
  1. "I loved working at AT&T"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Ocala, FL

I worked at AT&T full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great people, great pay, great advancements, great work environment. I can't say anything bad about the company but I wish I had never left. My family moved to another state.

Cons

None. No Cons. None I can think of. I have worked in Georgia and Florida at At&t call center and the energy and excited may be a bit much for some. I love it.

Advice to Management

Keep up the awesome work. I love the team bonding and Mentoring. Exceptional.

AT&T2018-07-16
  1. "Love my career!!"

Current Employee - Integrated Solutions Manager in Hoover, AL

I have been working at AT&T full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Great Pay, benefits & vacation from RSC and up.

Cons

Work/life balance is challenging at times, but that's expected with this job. Enjoy your off days and use your vacation. I have been with the company almost 14 years. I started as an RSC and I wouldn't change a thing. It's what you make it.

Advice to Management

Always treat your team with respect and have their back. They work for YOU. They will only be as good as their leader. :)

AT&T2019-10-21

"Horrible"

Current Employee - IT Senior Manager in Houston, TX

I have been working at AT&T full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Decent benefits- that’s about it

Cons

HORRIBLE COMPANY! Constant layoffs! Management has also restricted Telecommuting. Employees used to be able to work from home all the time- now it is limited to 4 times a month. Impossible to find workspace at corporate locations- everything is “drop in” and you need to haul all your stuff into the office daily. Long hours and absolutely NO WORK LIFE BALANCE. Management does not care that you have a life... outside of “the Death Star”. Try to leave or work from home with a sick kid, and you get written up! And I am a high level IT professional.

Advice to Management

IT employees need the flexibility you once gave us. We have ZERO WORK LIFE BALANCE. Over time, the best and brightest WILL LEAVE ATT. My coworkers and I are all just marking time. Waiting for the surplus and package- at which time we will take our talents elsewhere. ATT will be left only with the employees on the right side of the bell curve who are nowhere approaching top Talent if they don’t change the... culture DRASTICALLY TO BE MORE EMPLOYEE DRIVEN!

AT&T2018-08-15

Discover more reviews about AT&T.