AT&T - Good pay, good coworkers, strict rules, risk-taking not advised | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for AT&T

"Good pay, good coworkers, strict rules, risk-taking not advised"

Former Employee - Infrastructure Software Licensing Specialist in Saint Louis, MO

I worked at AT&T full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Good hourly pay, mostly amiable company managers

Cons

Placing blame is normal at AT&T, and backing from managers, especially for contractors, is uncertain

Advice to Management

When hiring contractors make clearer statements regarding your contractors' boundaries. Most/all contractors want to do well by their employers which means that the better ones among us will go above and beyond at our own volition; if that's not what you want, say so. If it is what you want, be prepared to back our decisions and/or to assist and advise when problems develop.

Other Employee Reviews for AT&T

1. "This is the best company I've ever worked for!"

Current Employee - Retail Sales Consultant in Sarasota, FL
    Current Employee - Retail Sales Consultant in Sarasota, FL

I have been working at AT&T full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Takes great care of its employees, great benefits, time off, very competitive pay, supportive management, lots of room for advancement, tuition reimbursement.

Cons

None really. Scheduling is based on seniority but I believe that is pretty standard.

Advice to Management

Can't think of anything for that. A lot of your career is in your own hands. I believe the tools are all in place for someone to get what they want through their job.

2. "Amazing Internship Program"

Current Intern - Technical Intern in Middletown, NJ
    Current Intern - Technical Intern in Middletown, NJ

I have been working at AT&T as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

This internship provides a Mentorship internship program relation with its workers We had Guest Speakers every week at lunch. If you were stuck it wasnt hard to ask around
    Independence

Cons

8 hour workday. Their lunch is expensive to buy, its better to pack your own.
    Management difficult to get to at import deadlines.

Advice to Management

Dont change a thing.