AT&T - Can make a lot of money | Glassdoor
  1. "Can make a lot of money"

Former Employee - AT&T Mobility RSC in Thibodaux, LA

I worked at AT&T part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Make a lot of money

Cons

Have to sell the same thing to every single customer, every time they come into the store. Doesnt matter if You know they dont wan5 it or dont need it.

AT&T2019-03-26
  1. "First Timer"

Current Employee - Senior Cost Accountant in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at AT&T full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Enjoyed the chance to mingle and chat with the Senior VPs Enjoyed the various workshops that I choose, the presenters were very informative. Enjoyed the energy and overall set up of the entire conference. Corey Anthony was a great host/moderator.

Cons

I wish there was a slot for one more workshop.

AT&T2019-09-17

"Horrible"

Current Employee - IT Senior Manager in Houston, TX

I have been working at AT&T full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Decent benefits- that’s about it

Cons

HORRIBLE COMPANY! Constant layoffs! Management has also restricted Telecommuting. Employees used to be able to work from home all the time- now it is limited to 4 times a month. Impossible to find workspace at corporate locations- everything is “drop in” and you need to haul all your stuff into the office daily. Long hours and absolutely NO WORK LIFE BALANCE. Management does not care that you have a life... outside of “the Death Star”. Try to leave or work from home with a sick kid, and you get written up! And I am a high level IT professional.

Advice to Management

IT employees need the flexibility you once gave us. We have ZERO WORK LIFE BALANCE. Over time, the best and brightest WILL LEAVE ATT. My coworkers and I are all just marking time. Waiting for the surplus and package- at which time we will take our talents elsewhere. ATT will be left only with the employees on the right side of the bell curve who are nowhere approaching top Talent if they don’t change the... culture DRASTICALLY TO BE MORE EMPLOYEE DRIVEN!

AT&T2018-08-15

Discover more reviews about AT&T.