AT&T - Almost One Family | Glassdoor

"Almost One Family"

Former Contractor - Call Center in Paranaque City (Philippines)
Former Contractor - Call Center in Paranaque City (Philippines)

I worked at AT&T as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

You can experience the wonder of answering customers concerns, and in helping them, you can also upsell the services they already have. Thus you help both the company and the customers, and yourself for that matter. Working with AT&T was really a pleasure, and hoping I will have the chance to work for/with them again in the future. I love the services, and I love to help their customers get the best service, and the best brand, and that's AT&T.

Cons

Well, for the negative side, I think I just happened to be in a place wherein the management of AT&T Uverse wasn't the person I thought of, to be working with. I was looking for a one team stand, for us to be able to work for the company and its clientele, but the main man on the sight, just wasn't someone I could work with, so I had to leave. But I love my work and serving, that's why I wish to work again for the company that's AT&T.

Advice to Management

I grew up with parents who trains and manages some people. And in managing people, and since we're service oriented, I would like to think the managers of all centers bearing the name AT&T will be agent and people oriented, and not simply selling. I would like AT&T to really be great more than it is now. And I'm sure, AT&T will find more ways to achieve the mission and vision.

Other Employee Reviews for AT&T

1. "Good pay, Terrible home/life balance"

Current Employee - Retail Sales Consultant in Chicago (Philippines)
    Current Employee - Retail Sales Consultant in Chicago (Philippines)

I have been working at AT&T full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Pay really well considering you're selling cellphones and home services, great co workers and benifits.

Cons

constantly changing comision structure making it harder and harder to make more money. Lots of micro managment as well.

2. "ultimate"

Current Employee - Senior Tech Support Engg in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Current Employee - Senior Tech Support Engg in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I have been working at AT&T full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Good Management and organizational culture.........Enough fexible ,best transport , oppourtunity to grow

Cons

the compensation is TOO LESS.....
    and managers will make u run from pillar to poles to accept and finalize it for FnF.

Advice to Management

Please promote ppl from within the organization and train them for the same. A person will never be perfect for a position (IJP), but u can always train them.