AT&T - Worst Management | Glassdoor
  1. "Worst Management"

Current Employee - Technician in Orange, CA

I have been working at AT&T full-time for more than a year

Pros

Pay is okay. It is a job.

Cons

Management is a hell. Bosses and supervisors bully and intimidate everyday. They don’t do their job but blame it on technicians when something happens. They shouldn’t be holding any management positions for the way they run this department. Very unprofessional group of people.

Advice to Management

Leave and never come back. You are a disgrace to what a management should be.

AT&T2019-04-20
  1. "very good job in iowa"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative

I have been working at AT&T full-time for less than a year

Pros

salary and pto nice coworkers

Cons

none no cons at all

AT&T2019-06-05

"Horrible"

Current Employee - IT Senior Manager in Houston, TX

I have been working at AT&T full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Decent benefits- that’s about it

Cons

HORRIBLE COMPANY! Constant layoffs! Management has also restricted Telecommuting. Employees used to be able to work from home all the time- now it is limited to 4 times a month. Impossible to find workspace at corporate locations- everything is “drop in” and you need to haul all your stuff into the office daily. Long hours and absolutely NO WORK LIFE BALANCE. Management does not care that you have a life... outside of “the Death Star”. Try to leave or work from home with a sick kid, and you get written up! And I am a high level IT professional.

Advice to Management

IT employees need the flexibility you once gave us. We have ZERO WORK LIFE BALANCE. Over time, the best and brightest WILL LEAVE ATT. My coworkers and I are all just marking time. Waiting for the surplus and package- at which time we will take our talents elsewhere. ATT will be left only with the employees on the right side of the bell curve who are nowhere approaching top Talent if they don’t change the... culture DRASTICALLY TO BE MORE EMPLOYEE DRIVEN!

AT&T2018-08-15

Discover more reviews about AT&T.