AT&T - Amazing place to work! | Glassdoor
  1. "Amazing place to work!"

Current Employee - Director in Oakton, VA

I have been working at AT&T full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- Incredible customers and challenging opportunities - Talented coworkers and service oriented culture - Skills enhancement and training opportunities unparalleled in my career experience - Good work - life balance - Encouraged diversity and team building - Cutting edge technology

Cons

- Large ecosystem can be daunting to get simple things done sometimes

Advice to Management

- Trust your people and continue to provide the tools to execute the vision

AT&T2019-07-05
  1. "#LifeAtATT"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative I in Sunrise, FL

I have been working at AT&T full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great atmosphere to work in, I am only in training right now but the energy is amazing. The trainer is awesome and I just know I am being set up for success.

Cons

No con's so far my life here at ATT is just starting and I am looking forward to many great things.

AT&T2019-07-23

"Horrible"

Current Employee - IT Senior Manager in Houston, TX

I have been working at AT&T full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Decent benefits- that’s about it

Cons

HORRIBLE COMPANY! Constant layoffs! Management has also restricted Telecommuting. Employees used to be able to work from home all the time- now it is limited to 4 times a month. Impossible to find workspace at corporate locations- everything is “drop in” and you need to haul all your stuff into the office daily. Long hours and absolutely NO WORK LIFE BALANCE. Management does not care that you have a life... outside of “the Death Star”. Try to leave or work from home with a sick kid, and you get written up! And I am a high level IT professional.

Advice to Management

IT employees need the flexibility you once gave us. We have ZERO WORK LIFE BALANCE. Over time, the best and brightest WILL LEAVE ATT. My coworkers and I are all just marking time. Waiting for the surplus and package- at which time we will take our talents elsewhere. ATT will be left only with the employees on the right side of the bell curve who are nowhere approaching top Talent if they don’t change the... culture DRASTICALLY TO BE MORE EMPLOYEE DRIVEN!

AT&T2018-08-15

Discover more reviews about AT&T.